local scenery

JTall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I pretty much only take pictures of my car and bike, just for fun, and Id say these are the best ones Ive taken during the last while.

fall2.jpg

fall1.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

post1.jpg

DSC01776.jpg

100_1854.jpg

bwcolor1a.jpg

DSC01867.jpg

Any comments are welcome.

no.4 and no 7 ... at least my favourites.
then followed by no.2

the rest is pretty unspectacular.

but those 3 are really good! in particular no.4

ok, I am a bit into black cars i have to admit ;)

4 is great. Looks like its right out of an ad. Number 2 iss nice, I like the angle, gives it a little edge. The contrast of the tree and car work great.

Heya, JTall, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
A pity that I am absolutely no expert on car or bike pics ... so I cannot really say much about them other than that I really like the tree you include in your first two frames and the landscape that frames your bike pics. ;)

But one advice for future postings: please put spaces between your links to the pics (at least two), so there is a space between the individual photos later (yours here seem to run one into the other). And when you post more than --- say --- 4 photos, please number them. Makes commenting on them much easier for the other members, see?

If you want me to edit spaces into your first post here (in case your time for editing has run out), let me know.

Wow, #4 is fantastic

Wow, very nice, i really like number 4!
ps, if I had beautiful colour trees like that in my area then i think i would take about 383625802476 more photos, they are some very nice colours you have got going there in your region :D

Hey U have some great Shots there. True talent. Curious...... That Toyota Your black ride... Is that a Solara Coupe or a Camery Coupe. I have never ever seen that car in my life. Curious Where u live? United States or no? But yeah Props, on both the Toyota Ride and The Pictures. Keep em coming! Send me a message with Info on your Ride if u could! I would appreciate it! thanks again. Props Bro!

Hfry said:
Hey U have some great Shots there. True talent. Curious...... That Toyota Your black ride... Is that a Solara Coupe or a Camery Coupe. I have never ever seen that car in my life. Curious Where u live? United States or no? But yeah Props, on both the Toyota Ride and The Pictures. Keep em coming! Send me a message with Info on your Ride if u could! I would appreciate it! thanks again. Props Bro!

Its a 1999 Toyota Solara. They only made them in coupe, as they are basicly a Camry coupe (same chassis, engine, etc), and they are only sold in North America. Ive also lowered it and obviously changed the rims to 17'' ARD Demonya's. You'll probly notice them if you keep your eye out for them, or you can check out www.solaraguy.org if you want to see more.

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone, it means a lot :thumpup:

Im not exactly sure why I only take pictures of my bike and car, I guess its because that is what first got me interested in taking pictures, was looking at other car pictures and trying to learn what works and what doesn't.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back