Local weather???

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was searching for the weather forecast in Buchares, Romania so I know what to expect and after finding it I did a search on our local weather. This is what came up:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Humidity: 22%
Wind Speed: 8 MPH
Wind Direction: W (280°)
Gusts: 0 MPH
Barometer: 29.85 in.
Dewpoint: 59°F
Heat Index: 106°F
Wind Chill: 105°F
Visibility: 10 mi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WTF??? :lol:

Funny! And dang hot. It's 100 with the humidity in Toronto at present.

Unimaxium said:
subtract 32 and multiply by 5/9 ;-)

if so... it is not very hot... it is like here... a few days ago.. :D

Unimaxium said:
106F = 41.1C

I'd say that's pretty hot, but I have seen hotter.

i got used to such temperatures... I spent a few weeks in my life in Spain and there's really HOT! 41.1C in the shadow is rather normal

mentos_007 said:
i got used to such temperatures... I spent a few weeks in my life in Spain and there's really HOT! 41.1C in the shadow is rather normal

Yup, when I spent a month in Spain last summer I remember a day in Cordoba when it was hot as hell (I forget exactly what the temperature was, but I think it was in the mid-40s). But I kind of like the heat as long as it's not too humid (at least it's better than cold in my opinion).

Must be a very cold wind up there :lol:

Mitica100 said:
I was searching for the weather forecast in Buchares, Romania so I know what to expect and after finding it I did a search on our local weather. This is what came up:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Humidity: 22%
Wind Speed: 8 MPH
Wind Direction: W (280°)
Gusts: 0 MPH
Barometer: 29.85 in.
Dewpoint: 59°F
Heat Index: 106°F
Wind Chill: 105°F
Visibility: 10 mi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WTF??? :lol:

By chance...you don't happen to be a Cakewalk user...do you?

This avatar looks familiar to me:

MightyLeeMoon said:
By chance...you don't happen to be a Cakewalk user...do you?

As in Cakewalk Pro Studio or Cakewalk Score Writer? Yes on the later, not really on the first. I used to though, some years ago.

Are you a musician? :D

mentos_007 said:

Have you ever been basking in the sun at 123F (51C) then? :D We had it on two occasions, the planes were not allowed to take off because of it.

106F is a pretty cool day for Phoenix, wait until it gets into the 115-118 range! ;)

Mitica100 said:
As in Cakewalk Pro Studio or Cakewalk Score Writer? Yes on the later, not really on the first. I used to though, some years ago.

Are you a musician? :D

Yea...I do the musician thing as well. I'm a starving artist in two fields now. :-D

On the Cakewalk Sonar.Coffeehouse forums (some time ago) there was someone with a name similar to yours with that exact same avatar.

yeah, i'm not sure that "chill" should be used in any way, shape, or form to describe our weather right now. I about got heat stroke trying to mow the lawn this morning and it was only 8am...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back