What's new

London Town

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
11
Location
London, England.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been very busy recently and I just haven't had the time to get out and take photos :grumpy:

I've been taking my camera to meetings and visits and hoping to snatch a pics or two on the way to or back from these places. Here are a few I've squeezed in over the last day or two.

Everything is OTE, OTC. Comments, critique and personal slights always weclome ;)

1. Eros. B&W conversion and tinted (Wally's Action Version 2.0, God love you Wally:mrgreen:).
eros.jpg


2. Buses on Haymarket.
haymarket.jpg


3. China Town
chinatown.jpg


4. China Town again.
chinatown2.jpg


5. I'm guessing this is Neptune (selective sepia tinting - don't tell JM :greenpbl:).
neptune.jpg


6. Same place different POV (more Wally tones).
tower_gardens.jpg


That's it for now. Thanks for looking,

Mohain
 
Great night shots. I'd love to know more about your exposures (China Town) pictures and the equipment you were using.
 
Hi,

Thanks for comments. Exif details should be embedded but I can't read them at work :meh: From memory they were taken at around F11, 15 seconds exposure, ASA 100. I use a Finepix s9500 (s9000 in the USA). Tripod quite low.

Cheers,

Mohain
 
I always look forward to your posts. And these are prime examples of why...beautiful shots!

Love the motion. Also love the pov you chose for each one. Good job :thumbup:
 
brilliant shots mohain! love the chinatown pics.
Eros shot is awesome but so is #6...aww heck they're all great! :D
 
Great shots mohain, i used to love going through china town when i lived further that way, you've captured it real well here. I'm also partial to the Eros one, looks very strong in that tone.... good choice. Great series :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom