What's new

London

Dikkie1

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
999
Reaction score
354
Location
Belgium / Brussels
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
london001.jpg


london002.jpg


london003.jpg


london004.jpg


Can't choose between nr 2 and 3... don't know which one is the best.
The whole serie is here !
 
I'd say 2, out of 2 and 3.
In 2, the lights in the river still have some form. In 3 they just go a bit blurry.
Also, the light pollution is less obvious on 2.

Nice shots here.
 
I like 2 better than 3 as well. Number 3 has a neat vibe, but my eyes keep going to the blue lights on the right, which dominates the frame.

Nice series!
 
I like 2 better than 3 as well. Number 3 has a neat vibe, but my eyes keep going to the blue lights on the right, which dominates the frame.

I've exactly the same feeling with picture 3.
 
All images are fine; third image appears like two images pasted together, which don't merge

Regards :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom