What's new

Lone beach runner at sunrise

Hokiehall

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Messages
191
Reaction score
11
Location
Central Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
lonerunnerS06-3877.jpg
 
Very nice -- and I find it difficult to get up to see sunrises :)

You might consider cropping off a bit more sky.

Ian
 
I like it better this way ... what do you think?
 
I like it better too. Thanks for the advice. Sometimes it takes another eye to improve a photograph.
 
The cropped image is much better, mainly because you have moved the horizon off center. The first one was quite noisey.... likely a compression thing.

If you get another opportunity like this, you might want to consider having the runner coming towards you rather than having already passed. I think it would have more impact. Nice shot anyway.

Just my 2¢.
 
I really like the shot...and the cropped version is a huge improvement.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom