What's new

Lone Wind Turbine Western Oklahoma Sunset

SamSpade1941

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 17, 2012
Messages
491
Reaction score
65
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$lone_wind_turbine_western_oklahoma_by_samspade1941-d58tys4.webp
 
I think with the heavy darkness below the horizon, the picture would be improved by cropping it with the horizon well below the bottom third. You know...more focus on the color and clouds.
 
Thanks I appreciate that I may try that later this evening after some potato soup. :)
 
About the only thing in Western Oklahoma worth photographing. I went to Southwestern Oklahoma State University before moving up here to the great Pacific Northwest. Can't say I miss it...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom