Lonely at 1am!!!

platano

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CC please!! :p

lonely.jpg

I really like it, but like rufus said, badly needs straightening.

Awesome.. What were your gear and settings/pp.?

Hey bro, did you pull the UV filter? Auto white balance or tungsten ? Or perhaps a bit of desaturation...

I'm still warming up with the new rig,.. blew a few shots today when my neighbors snorky grunting pig-dog came walking into my yard...

Got some sick time lapse clouds today... rendering in background now.

We'll have to shoot again soon... I want to hit the Glider Port on one of these epic in-between storm days.

-Shea

I agree with the others about the horizon. The other thing that I'm not too thrilled about is that the person gets lost into the background. Maybe if you'd kick in a little light from the left of the frame, it would define them better. Great concept and otherwise well executed.

I dont know why i cant never shoot strait.. I can easily fix this in photoshop but any tips about shooting strait?? :p i will fix this and repost on here. and yes Shey.. we have to go shoot again.. I have that gig at my x-mas party today (18 Dec) if you wanna tag along with your fancy camera it would be nice.. :D I can slide you a few bucks too :D but anyways.. hit me up today if u want, so we can plan our next shoot. hopefully this weekend.

Most reactions

Back