Lonely Swings

mcbphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
07.jpg

i think I would really like this in B&W. DOF is good and composition is good.

Nice shot, I like the DOF and the composition. Might look good in B&W but I like the colours, if I were you I wouldn't change a thing.

Nice shot,

I would've zoomd out a tiny bit though, it would'v given that aleady good composition a more dramatic effect (i think).
I agree with Loopy, color wise it's perfect, regardless of how it would look in B&W.

Peace,
Trombone

love the shot!!! but i would have included the bottom of the closest swing too!!

md

I agree with Matt, I think having the bottom of the first swing would be good. I like the colors, but think it would look good in black and white as well.

I like the colours and DOF but I'm going to have to agree with MD and Alison ... the first thing that struck me was the first swing being cut off like that ... but otherwise very good! :D

Nice color and DOF.

But I agree, I think it would work better as B&W (but I have a weakness for B&W though). I wonder also what it would have looked like as a vertical composition and backed off a little in the frame...

First off, I really like the shot, but I too feel that a little something is missing.

The one thing I pick up on is that with the shallow depth of field, I sort of feel like it should be limited to one of the swings (or one part of one of the swings). Right now, as I look at it, my mind is searching for the point of focus and it is somewhere in between the first and second swing. Does that make sense?

Most reactions

Back