TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_3199_smallist.jpg

Now that is a cracking shot, great lighting beautiful colours and like the whole image.

oh so beautiful.......... just pristine......

Great colors and subject.

What’s that weird reflection in the water? Looks like a window?

Great example of when to break the "don't bulls-eye" rule. I see what squarepeg sees in the reflection. There's some weird straight lines. It looks similar to lines that sometimes show up in in-camera panoramas.

Yes there is a weird reflection !
They do line up with things on the hill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great example of when to break the "don't bulls-eye" rule. I see what squarepeg sees in the reflection. There's some weird straight lines. It looks similar to lines that sometimes show up in in-camera panoramas.
the lines i think you guys are talking about are shadows caused by the low angle of the sun, its totally normal to get this reflection over water, if you follow the lines back to the hill you can see every line is in line with a top point, a tree or a peak

the lines i think you guys are talking about are shadows caused by the low angle of the sun, its totally normal to get this reflection over water, if you follow the lines back to the hill you can see every line is in line with a top point, a tree or a peak
True but I see what they're saying, the image in question looks like a window frame with sunlight coming through it but they didn't look at it hard enough to figure out that the combination of the background trees, the shoreline and the ripple in the water created an illusion. People gonna be people, no biggie. Nice pic, btw!

Most reactions

Back