robertourso
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 6, 2009
- Messages
- 31
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit

View On Black
Nikon D60
5 sec, f/25.0, 26 mm, ISO100, No HDR
I usually don't take this type of shots, but anyway here you are.

thanks for the critic dourden and newrmdmike, about the longer shutterspeed, I agree, but it was the maximum allowed since I took the shot with daylight using 2 nd filter (-3 stops and -2 stops for a total of -5 stops) at iso100 with all the aperture closed, so there wasn't really much i could've done.
About the composition, you are right in that too, it could've been better, I was on the only rock allowing to use a tripod, but the waves were becoming stronger, so I kinda chickened out and took the shot as fast as I could
but again, thanks for the critique, that's exactly what i need