snowbear125 56 Fuzzy wuzzy Nanuq Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 9, 2006 Messages 23,961 Reaction score 16,284 Location Somewhere in Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Today at 3:51 PM Moderator 🛠️ #1 Hickory tussock moth caterpillar. They are nit venomous but the hairs cause itchiness and skin irritation. IPhone 12 mini.
Hickory tussock moth caterpillar. They are nit venomous but the hairs cause itchiness and skin irritation. IPhone 12 mini.
B benhasajeep56 54 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 4, 2006 Messages 4,135 Reaction score 602 4 minutes ago #2 I wanna pet the cute fuzzy wuzzy. Not. We get tent caterpillars around me. I keep used cooking oil in gallon jugs to spray their nests. Can pretty much keep them out of my yard, but neighboring trees can't do much about them.
I wanna pet the cute fuzzy wuzzy. Not. We get tent caterpillars around me. I keep used cooking oil in gallon jugs to spray their nests. Can pretty much keep them out of my yard, but neighboring trees can't do much about them.