What's new

Looking Down a Stairwell

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SatirwaySpringsmalljpg.jpg
 
Like the element of symmetry...yet it is not a strong composition i am afraid :(
 
Thanks
 
An off camera flash triggered lighting up a model hunched in the corner at the bottom may add some pop to this photo
bigthumb.gif
 
I like the photo. Did you do some sort of post work on this? It looks a little off to me.
 
I like the photo. Did you do some sort of post work on this? It looks a little off to me.

I always do post work but not too much here.
 
An off camera flash triggered lighting up a model hunched in the corner at the bottom may add some pop to this photo
bigthumb.gif

Sounds sick. I like it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom