Looking for a photo for my Ad. ?

Sm5688

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there. Forgive me for not knowing where to go. I would like to make an ad ASAP and I need a specific photo to use in the ad.

I do direct sales and we just got pet products. I want an Ad for my FB business page, and I just need a photo of a dog getting a bath (preferably outside vs. indoors/salon, and also prefer with a kid/s).

Any help with this is greatly appreciated!

[Edit:]

I am looking around the forums still and want to get ahead of some of your questions.

I am simply a Mom that just went back to work, and for the last couple of years, have been an independent consultant for a direct sales company.

I just want to post an Ad, lets say, 5-10 times as a facebook post. Not a cover photo or for print or blog. I will be adding Text on it, don't know a time frame for when these 5-10 posts will take place, and would definitely keep the owner of the photo up to date/in the know.

Being a small business, I appreciate small business, and would just rather not go to a 'walmart' stock photo site.

Potential repeat business of the same nature.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Finding a stock photo that meets your requirements might be the easy part. Entering into a contract for use of the photo might be the deal killer.

Why not make your own photograph? Then you actually own it. Any camera would do, even a smart phone. You can get photo editing apps cheap or free, to straighten and crop the photograph.

Finding a stock photo that meets your requirements might be the easy part. Entering into a contract for use of the photo might be the deal killer.

Why not make your own photograph? Then you actually own it. Any camera would do, even a smart phone. You can get photo editing apps cheap or free, to straighten and crop the photograph.

I don't have a dog and was hoping to get my hands on a photo today even. I want something that looks really good, rather than what I am capable of with my smartphone.

I don't have a dog and was hoping to get my hands on a photo today even. I want something that looks really good, rather than what I am capable of with my smartphone.
Naturally you want a good photograph, that is understandable, but the cost of getting the publishing rights (and it's usually only for a limited time) will be expensive. I was trying to help you save money.

ISTOCKPHOTO will have what you need. Will come with a license to use it.

pixels.com may have something.

I'm out, our Jessie takes a shower after walkies and is particular about who sees her in the shower, typical ***** lol.

Lots of cute pics of dogs betting bathed. quickly found one with a child in it. They are a lot more reasonable than I had assumed. Only $12 for this one. Here is an extreme crop to give you an idea.

Please do not post images to which you do not hold rights. You may post links.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back