looking for a specific purpose camera.

smenkhare

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm hoping someone knows of a commercial of the shelf solution here.

I'm looking for a camera that is
light weight
good zoom
night vision function
remotely operable.
preferably have a wireless function but that isn't necessary.

Cheers,
Peter

D3 with a 50mm 1.4 ste to 25,000 ISO. Should be able to se in the dark pretty well with that setup......maybe the lightweight part will be a problem

~Michael~

I'm hoping someone knows of a commercial of the shelf solution here.

I'm looking for a camera that is
light weight
good zoom
night vision function
remotely operable.
preferably have a wireless function but that isn't necessary.

Cheers,
Peter

More specifics are necessary. A minimal amount of light provided by LEDs for example would negate the reason for a night vision function. Video might meet the needs better than photography. It depends on what you are trying to do.

skieur

More specifics are necessary. A minimal amount of light provided by LEDs for example would negate the reason for a night vision function. Video might meet the needs better than photography. It depends on what you are trying to do.

skieur

I considered video but I don't think it is quite suitable. Night vision is an essential criteria.

sorry but I can't really go into details.

Could we narrow the possibilities down a little.

What resolution do you require? What do you call 'lightweight'? What is your approximate budget? What level of illumination do you want it to work in? What image quality do you want in that illumination? Is monochrome OK? Does it have to be sensitive only to light, or can it be an IR camera? What do you mean by 'good zoom'? Do you want remote PTZ control?

Best,
Helen

it was for a micro uav I'm designing. I've sorted out everything except the camera. Ps. We don't have mi6 here

someone notify interpol of this suspicious activity. quickly, before it kills us all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back