ClickAddict

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.eternalphotos.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know...another bag thread. :)

I've figured out what I need in terms of size and so far have come up with the Lowepro Protactic 450 AW. (2 DSLRs, 3-4 lenses, couple of flashes. Laptop compartment not needed, but would be used if available) Like the top load option, but not a deal breaker.

I'm just wondering if people know of other similar bags (Backpack roughly same size)
Manfrotto makes one but it's much more expensive (I believe they took over KATA and I love my current KATA sling bag, but's too small now for my current setup).

Anybody know of any others out there of decent quality?

I've seen some of the same size with rollers and handle (Luggage style) which I like, but again, the price jump from the Lowepro above doesn't justify the extra feature.

Not interested in shoulder currier style bags.

not sure exactly what is similar to that bag but lower pro, ape case, think tank, tamrac, vanguard, domke, manfrotto, pelican, amazon basics, case logic they all make some nice cases and backpacks for dslr

Cant help you but I do own Lowpro Pro Runner 450AW and I use it for events when I need to take all my gear in one back, 2 cameras, 5 lenses, 3 flashes, all my batteries and other equipment and I still have lots of room to spare, good quality considering the price I paid but with all the stuff in my bag this is not a travel bag as its frick'n heavy, its pretty much from the car to the banquet hall and back.

Most reactions

Back