Looking for critique...all are candid and uploaded in my photos

AmorRays

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If it's too much trouble to click on my gallery I can upload them here. I'm a total newbie so please forgive if I'm doing anything wrong.

Amor

The best thing to do is get a Flickr acct and simply post the BBCode to here.

Some interesting ones. Your processing is all over the place.

too much processing? I have light room and there is so much...maybe I go too overboard

There's no consistency. Which is what I think he meant.

Each technique is different than the next. Which there's nothing wrong with. Just doesn't do a good job at story telling.

Your photos are in focus so that's a start :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, Thank you. I love feedback like this. I'm totally new and just am having so much fun with lightroom that I didn't consider that aspect...Just trying to see what I can do with each picture. How far I can go and unique I can get.. I'm pretty anal about getting shots to be in focus and I toss about 90% of my shots. Does the lighting and angles look ok? I pretty much always shoot outdoors with natural light. These pictures are also 3 separate events.

Some lighting and angles are o.k., but Some people's skin tones are unnatural. Particularly #7, but also #1 & #3 don't look right to me.

Since you are "totally new", I suggest doing the minimum processing for now, and try to get natural skin tones in all photographs.

Most reactions

Back