Photo 1 would be perfect if both the "I" of "Independence" and the wing of the landing bird were inside the frame.
Photo 2 is a good example for some pleasing nighttime photography.
Photo 3 is a bit daring... but she sure has WONDERFUL legs, so nicely tanned, too!
Photo 4 would be really good if there were less ceiling of the train car, and the persons feet inside the frame, too.
Photo 5 is nice and would be even nicer, if you hadn't cut off part of her shoes and her other foot.
Photo 6 is both: a nice study of lines and shapes and colours, and a bit of a social study, too. Appeals to me quite a bit.
Photo 7 is yet another good nighttime photo. The unusual angle, putting Eiffel Tower only to the side, and having the windswept trees in the frame is interesting.
Photo 8 suffers from camera shake, and I wish we'd see better who the cats come running to. I assume there's a person there, I seem to see legs... but we don't really know. Though we might not be EXPECTED to know!??!
Photo 9 is just nice. Well exposed. Well framed. Good light. Subjects separated from the background somewhat, but the background still recognisable. One of the two persons seems to still be in the process of sitting down, he's not quite as relaxed yet, as his friend is.