Some interesting subjects! I personally like #5 and #10 (in the future number them people don't seem to like counting

)
#5 - I would have framed the ship a bit more bottom-right to get some more area in front of the boat on the left and some above it. It seems to be moving considering the water behind the vessel and giving it more space in the direction its headed is ideal in a photograph; cutting out its path is an abrupt stop in its motion when viewed.
#10 - I think the subject is quite interesting. Here I would have tried one a bit closer and from a lower angle. It would have emphasized the 3dimensionality of the sign and in my opinion strengthen the picture, also cutting those stairs out of the bottom (since they're not whole anyway). Also, and this is pretty important, try to make sure its straight either when taking it or in post, as its tilt to the right is the first thing I saw and you don't want it taking away from your subject like that.
To help show what I mean in #10 I did what can be done in post. Add to that a lower, closer angle to bring out the lights underneath the sign and its shape and I think it'd be awesome.
All that is from a composition standpoint. The other issues are exposure-related and will come with time, practice, and good educational resources. As others so often suggest, [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Exposure-Photographs-Digital-Updated/dp/0817463003/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1267510117&sr=8-1"]Understanding Exposure [/ame](~17$ Amazon), is a great introduction.
Most important of all, keep shooting
