What's new

Looking for Old Macro lens adapters for Canon 20D

wafflyn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey TPF new here and this seems like the community to learn some things about photography.

I recently inherited a Canon 20D and I found some old lenses that I want to try out on my Canon 20D. I've looked around on B&H Photo, Amazon, and Ebay but I'm not sure exactly what to look for when trying to find the correct adapters for these old lenses (if adapters even exist).

The old lenses I have are:
Tokina SZ-X 352 35-200mm F4-5.6
Minolta MD Rokkor-X 1:1.4 f = 50mm
Sigma 35-70mm 1:2.8~4

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom