What's new

Looking into the sun...

I like the leading lines and the monotone colours. It just appears a little twisted to the left to me.
 
I like it a lot. :thumbup:;) I only wish to have seen more sun rays.
 
Thanks guys, one of the awkwardest pictures I've taken. This dock is right next to a public dock where theres always a bunch of people, so setting up a tripod and sprinting to the front of the dock and standing still for 30 seconds gets some weird looks. This is definitely my favorite nd filter shot I've taken
 
I really like it! :thumbup:
 
buuuump
 
Thanks guys, one of the awkwardest pictures I've taken. This dock is right next to a public dock where theres always a bunch of people, so setting up a tripod and sprinting to the front of the dock and standing still for 30 seconds gets some weird looks. This is definitely my favorite nd filter shot I've taken
I guess your awkwardness payed off :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom