What's new

looking sketchey

wesd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Location
Manchester, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I used a Canon PowerShot S3 IS for the sky, moon, and building and brought them all togeather with cs3. I also used a different filter for the building as I did with the sky and moon. Feel free to use it as a computer background, the only thing that I request is that the image isn't changed in anyway. What do you guys think.
Pease
Wes
IMG_7048filtermaskwallpaper.jpg
 
I like the effect, but I find the moon / sun / golden orb does not look like it belongs
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom