What's new

Looking to buy:

Don't buy it. It doesn't produce a lot of bokeh, and you already have a 50mm f1.4 lens. You'll be wasting your money since you have a similar focal range lens already.
 
07Vios said:
Don't buy it. It doesn't produce a lot of bokeh,

Is that the top reason to buy any lens? I want the 14mm rectilinear L lens, but that won't produce a shallow DoF.
 
07Vios said:
Don't buy it. It doesn't produce a lot of bokeh,

Is that the top reason to buy any lens? I want the 14mm rectilinear L lens, but that won't produce a shallow DoF.

I never said it was the only reason to, but I remember Sami wanting a lens that produces more bokeh, and she already has a 50mm as I stated earlier.



Edit: adding quotes:

Hi! I'm looking to save up for some nice l glass.
I want to know a decently priced lens that has good bokeh and is on the faster side.
Any help will be appreciated.
I need to know what to save for :-)

I'm just trying to find something reasonably priced, that's good with portraits and background blur - bokeh.
is there anything around 500-600?

Which do you think has the best bokeh?
 
Last edited:
The only reason to get the pancake lens is for its weight, or if I did not have my 30mm already.
 
Well in that case they should get the 85/1.8 or 135/2L
 
07Vios said:
Don't buy it. It doesn't produce a lot of bokeh, and you already have a 50mm f1.4 lens. You'll be wasting your money since you have a similar focal range lens already.

Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom