Looking to switch to Canon! D300 + Glass etc.

303villain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Im throwing this up here in hopes that there may be someone here looking to switch to Nikon as Im looking to switch back to Canon.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Nikon, but Im planning on switching to primes and I honestly prefer the Canon primes. That and a couple people I shoot with are Canon shooters so that helps also.

I have the following that Im looking to trade or possibly sell(prefer a trade though).

D300 Body, about a year old(unsure on the actuations but I will check). This thing is in awesome shape and works absolutely flawlessly.
It will come with an MBD10 vertical grip. The grip shows some signs of wear and small scratches on the bottom but its all very minor and it works like the day I bought it.

17-55 F/2.8- Probably the best wide zoom for the crop Nikons. Its SUPER sharp and also in amazing shape. Comes with both caps, hood, and pouch.

80-200 F/2.8-this is the two ring version, comes with both caps and hood as well.

SB-600- About a year old as well, only used a handful of times, perfect shape.
SB-800- Only a couple months old, used maybe 3-5 times-like new.

I also have a Nikon TTL cord I will throw in.

Im looking for:
5D ONLY! Prefer one with a grip, but not dire.
24/2.8 or 28/1.8
50/1.4
85/1.8
70-200/2.8
16-35 or 24-70 possibly

Any combination of the above is perfectly fine. Willing to trade bodies straight across and will discuss with the lenses.

Email me @ [email protected] for details/pictures etc. This is the first time Ive posted here in quite some time so I may not check back as often as my email.

Thanks!

What are you looking for on the 80-200 if you were to SELL it?

email sent for the sb 800

Email sent for 80-200.

Interested in the SB-600 and 80-200...

Could you send me some pics to [email protected]? I don't check this forum to often...

Cheers.

I have a great little sigma 15-35 f/3.5 that i am looking to unload
Ill sell here to you for 590.

has anyone that sent 303villian an email heard back?

Most reactions

Back