Looking to upgrade bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxarmando

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, When I purchased my d7100 it came with a free amazon bag. I'm looking to upgrade the bag soon as my camera wont fit sitting with it's 18-140mm lens, I find myself haven't to place it on it's screen (have the bottom padded with bubble wrap. Is there any good camera case that is reasonably priced and durable? The strap on the amazon bag feels rather loose and like it will snap with the smallest pull.

All help and insight welcomed.

As you have readily discovered, sometimes the 'freebies' that come with a camera are sometimes not worth it. That's the good news.

The bad news is that as your interest in photography grows, you'll buy more and more gear, and quickly outgrow whatever camera bag(s) you have. I've 'grown through' 2 bags in 3 years. But I think I've reached the end of 'new bag time'.

Depending on your tastes and pocketbook, there's a zillion bags at Amazon...
Amazon.com

Everybody has their favorites. I finally settled on a simple bag 'insert' and a 'gym bag' from Walmart.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I currently use the Lowepro Flipside 500 AW. Its huge, and should have enough space for any future camera system I ever buy, plus space for extras like drinks and food.

Recently Luminous Landscape had an interesting bag proposal: A Different Kind of Backpack. The RPT P3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back