Looking up

mygrain said:
CrazyAva said:
No, wanna see how it looks in b&w?

SURE!!

Sorry I just realized I never posted this for ya! Sorry..........

Link gone :(

I have a new one from this museum we went to yesterday but I haven't loaded the pics to my computer yet.......so I will get to it sooner or later :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
CrazyAva said:
mygrain said:
CrazyAva said:

SURE!!

IMG_5847.jpg

I have a new one from this museum we went to yesterday but I haven't loaded the pics to my computer yet.......so I will get to it sooner or later :lol:

:shock: That's is cool!!!!

mygrain said:
CrazyAva said:
mygrain said:
CrazyAva said:

SURE!!

IMG_5847.jpg

:shock: That's is cool!!!!

definately! i really like that shot!!

thanks jadin! mygrain - buildings make for interesting subjects, wouldn't u say? nice work!

jonmikal said:
thanks jadin! mygrain - buildings make for interesting subjects, wouldn't u say? nice work!

Jon, I find myself becoming more of an urban photographer everyday...there is something about the concrete jungle, no? BTW Thanks!

Also Pup...great work!!! I'm glad to see more work!!!

I can't believe I didn't see this thread before!!!

Link gone :(

Last edited by a moderator:
mygrain said:
Jon, I find myself becoming more of an urban photographer everyday...there is something about the concrete jungle, no? BTW Thanks!

Oh how I love the "urban jungle"! :D

Mad - awesome perspective! Empire State?

Yeah. Love that building. Almost passed out getting this picture though. I was bent back double!!

mad_malteaser said:
Yeah. Love that building. Almost passed out getting this picture though. I was bent back double!!

You can't really lay down on the sidewalk in NY ah? Pigeon pooh up the nose...hate it when that happens. :wink:

mygrain said:
You can't really lay down on the sidewalk in NY ah? Pigeon pooh up the nose...hate it when that happens. :wink:

I hate it more when it gets in my eye!! Or on my camera!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back