What's new

Looks like Pan F is coming to large format!

Hardus Nameous124 73

I need more coffee.
Joined
Oct 4, 2021
Messages
550
Reaction score
750
Location
Kansas, and I'm not a sunflower or sunshine.......
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So on a whim I was looking at the Ilford site today and I saw Pan F Plus in sheets! B&H have it as "Coming Soon" so hopefully it's true. I know I'm excited.
You'd think something like this would make headlines on the national evening news........
 
Ilford, likely old news to you, does run an annual ULF film order program. Several mates load up every year.
 
Yeah, but I thought Pan F was only available in roll formats. I was under the impression the emulsion in Pan F wasn't compatible with sheet film manufacturing machines for some reason; believe I heard that on a David Hancock YouTube video a few years ago.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom