What's new

Lost and Found

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This time of year I like to delete all the stuff i thought I might go back to and edit, but never got around to. I always find a few I forgot about:

1.
03312012_0378-XL.jpg



2.
03132012_933-XL.jpg



3.
03172012_1041-XL.jpg



4.
DSC_0067-XL.jpg



Steve
 
I am so wonder after visit your #4 image its really amazing photo for me. And i hope everyone like this shot excellent capture. Thanks a lot for sharing this awesome post with us !!
 
I like em all
Did you pet the gator?
 
All excellent shots....

My fav is No3...Simple, yet elegant...Really nice composition and pleasing to the eye..
 
Thanks for the comments! I really have a problem with getting back to photos - I'm always pulled away by the next group and lose that initial enthusiasm.
My intention was to just cull out all the stuff I was hanging on to because I was on the fence at the time I took them. Then I see a photo I forgot about with new eyes ...

This may take longer than I thought.
 
#3 is beautiful
 
Yup 3 is a win.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom