What's new

Lost Bridge

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
98
Location
North Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
lost_bridge.jpg
 
No, There are houses about but all are vacant. I think the land is going to be auctioned off. There were signs everywhere.
 
nice mood light to this shot,, I'd also like to see some of the vacant houses ;)
 
Wow, like ghost town?
 
I love it. The light on the middle of the bridge looks really neat... almost ghostly.
 
I think it's interesting and like the composition you've chosed to show here. Not sure about the cropping though and think that some of the top part of the image could go away and not hurt the final presentation at all. Still, a nice image.
 
I like it? I'm guessing it was a cloudy day shot? I love how the light hits the bridge but you can tell its not overbearing.
 
What a great picture! I love this bridge!!!

If you are there often, I would love to see this in b/w IR
 
What a great shot! Was this taken close to Marietta or is the bridge more north than that?
 
What a great shot! Was this taken close to Marietta or is the bridge more north than that?

More North in a small community called Cave Spring.
 
Hmm.. I have never been there. Anyway, great shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom