Lot of 2 Epson Stylus Pro 10600 44" Plotters $600

surplusdeals

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have 2 Epson Stylus Pro 10600 44" large format Plotters. asking $600 OBO for the pair or $350 for 1.

Product information from google products:
1440 dpi x 720 dpi, Roll (44 in), IEEE1394 FireWire, Parallel, USB, EN 10/100Base-TX
Designed to meet the most demanding print requirements, the new Epson Stylus Pro 10600 incorporates all of Epson's advanced ink, print head, and printer engine technologies, ensuring its future position as the most technologically advanced system of its kind. Imagine being able to produce truly photographic output on virtually any media at print speeds faster than you ever thought possible. With the Epson Stylus Pro 10600, you no longer have to compromise print quality to get truly productive print speeds. Imagine producing durable signage at a level of image quality that must be seen to be believed. Using Epson Archival Ink technology along with the 3M Matched Component System will not only exceed your clients expectations, it will keep them coming back for more. Imagine spending less time dealing with the printer and more time producing your work. With quick front loading media and inks, along with an intelligent high-capacity inking system and nozzle verification technology, you'll be more productive than ever before. Whether you need to produce brilliant photographic signage that lasts, impressive business presentation graphics that persuade, high-resolution GIS Maps that clarify, or pre-press proofs that are color-accurate, the Epson Stylus Pro 10600 combines innovative technology with extraordinary performance and value, giving you the competitive edge. The Epson Stylus Pro 10600 comes with Epson UltraChrome Ink - Epson's latest and most advanced ink technology that gives you the best ink configuration possible to meet your specific output requirements.

Yes they were working when they were deinstalled a few months ago. I'm located in Richmond, Va. I can also place them on a pallet for shipping.

I am not interested in the shipping option, if it pans out I'll drive my Suburban down and bring cash to pick them both up. These were $10k printers new correct? Why $600 for the pair? Can you take a photo with both printers and a copy of todays Richmond Times-Dispatch?

I'll have to go out and buy a newspaper :) I'll take the pic tomorrow and post it. Give me a call at 804-928-2531.. I can answer all of your questions without having to do alot of posting :) I'm up until 11:30 tonight or you can call after 10am tomorrow.

ARE THESE EPSON STILL AVAILABLE?
COFFI

Most reactions

Back