What's new

lots 'o green

spike5003

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
364
Reaction score
1
Location
Syracuse, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Jonmikal's "woods" inspired me to post this

mossy.jpg
 
nice low angle and nice colour... it is a bit strange though... what was the weather then?
 
Lots of green? Lots of green?

A title like that will sooner or later attract LaFoto - you can't keep me out of a thread with the word "green" in its title - heehee.

And now that I have seen this photo, I would love to crawl right into my computer to be there! I am totally fond of the stones, the moss, the yellow green of the leaves and the angle! Dwarf's view of this wood :D. Good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom