Lots of RAW Marine Macros

maxalmon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Man I'm loving this RAW mode....These are zoanthids, most are about 1/4" to maybe 3/8" in size
#2 is clavularia or "clove polyps"

DSC_1541.jpg

this image has some background issues
DSC_1538.jpg

DSC_15391.jpg

DSC_1540.jpg

DSC_1528.jpg

DSC_1520.jpg

DSC_1529.jpg

Loving the colors!

Are these all 'as shot'? With RAW, PP is pretty much required on every image. Granted, sometimes you won't have to do anything, or almost nothing - but it's the small things that make the difference.

If you haven't worked these over in whatever software you use yet, I can't wait to see the results when you do.

Loving the colors!

Are these all 'as shot'? With RAW, PP is pretty much required on every image. Granted, sometimes you won't have to do anything, or almost nothing - but it's the small things that make the difference.

If you haven't worked these over in whatever software you use yet, I can't wait to see the results when you do.

I'm still in the learning curve, all of the above shots are cropped raw with some minor adjustments to the lighting/contrast curve and thats it.

I'll be taking a photography class at the local CC in Jan, hopefully I'll learn more about editing and correcting by then..

Most of the colors are true to life

Along with photography I'm saltwater aquarium obsessed and all these images were taken in my 40g aquarium... Talk about a serious learning curve, try shooting macro THRU glass and water with the water moving and fish swimming around, took me about 9 months to master...

Most reactions

Back