Louisville at Night

yea you were in Bowling Green, I go there about once a month to shoot for some riders there, its a nice place, but its not a place for skylines and what not, did you visit the Covette plant?

No...didn't have time. They flew me down for an interview. I was actually offered the job, but they offered me $30K less than I was making at the time...I had to turn it down. It was the hardest decision of my life...it was sort of my ideal job at the time, but I just couldn't take the pay cut. There would have been so much shock besides the money going from DC to Bowling Green :lmao: Unfortunately for them, they still haven't filled the position...that makes me sad, really, because they were great people, and it would have been a wonderful experience, but there was just no way I could accept it...I think they knew it too.

Thanks LaFoto....I just spent the last twenty minutes Googeling "The Finsen test" muttering :how come I've never heard of this? Of course, the answer was right in front of me...LOL. I'm wondering if it's not the water currents that create the illusion of a tilted horizon? It is a nice shot though.

Hahaha!! :lmao: I guess my test is getting some fame in here :lol:! Anyone wish to write a Wikipedia entry regarding "The Finsen Test"? Yea, I had the same original feeling that the picture was tilted, but then I thought of just measuring it; and, it's an illusion! And I agree, the current is tilted, so maybe that contributes too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back