What's new

Love Song.......C&C welcome

4meandthem

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
137
Reaction score
15
Location
Bay Area, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me know what you think.
 

Attachments

  • $Love Song.webp
    $Love Song.webp
    669.3 KB · Views: 145
Neat! I am not keen on the extreme contrast, but it looks fun!
 
Here's right out of the camera and cropped a little.
 

Attachments

  • $3006.webp
    $3006.webp
    681.4 KB · Views: 132
I like that one better! More dimension to it.
 
Thanks for posting. I like the color in the 2nd image you posted. Not a fan of hearts, so the concept is not for me. BUT... I looked through your other images and would put many on my wall or as a screensaver. Good stuff.
 
Thanks for posting. I like the color in the 2nd image you posted. Not a fan of hearts, so the concept is not for me. BUT... I looked through your other images and would put many on my wall or as a screensaver. Good stuff.

Probably the best compliment I ever recieved! Thanks Man! Hearts and Happy faces are not my norm since I tend to go for the darker stuff. It was what just came out today.You can have any image you want. This is just fun for me.
 
I prefer the first image, but I also enjoy very contrasty images..


Me too! I did one half way between the two but I still like the top one.(Both are on flickr)
I just think it works for the type of image that it is. Color is the focus. I do respect the more technically correct views too.Art is like that! Everyone comes away with something different.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom