What's new

Lovely clouds

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
IMG_0154-05-02-2107-2.jpg



IMG_0162-05-05-2107-1.jpg
 
AMAZING!!!!!
I cant stop staring at them...especially the first one.
 
I really love the 2nd one. Clouds as far as the eye can see! The farther out you look, the more it looks like a desolate arctic region and the clouds are merely snow.
 
where was the flight to?

plane cloud shots really are the best way to capture them
 
How did you get such clear shots from the plane? I was recently on a flight and saw a similar cloud system. My window was dirty and scratched so I can't imagine a shot turning out as good as yours.
 
Very nicely done!! Yes the plane windows are alwasy yucky!!
 
Thanks !!

There were a few spots on the window, but I just put the lens onto it

and focused through it best I could !

I was coming from pennsylvania to fort worth to orange county.
 
YOU had a high ladder!
Wow!
I am sure you would need to create a vertical crop out of at least 9 photos to get that one all into one frame, right? :greenpbl: :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom