What's new

Lovely Home...not mine

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C Please

5260679387_037cc4b19a_b.jpg


Regards :D
 
Thank you; your taste is mine too, at least here; i thought every body hates dark compositions :blushing:

Regards :D
 
I also like one. I like my pictures a little darker also.
 
I also like one. I like my pictures a little darker also.

To me its not even that the first one is darker... it is, but it also has richer color and seem like it would be more 'true'. The second one definitely appears washed out and flatter.
 
Thank you Eric

Thank you Howard. again

Regards :D
 
I prefer the 1st one. It appears more inviting to me. Like a place of cool respite in a place that is hot and humid.
 
First with out a doubt but I wonder if it would be better somewhere in the middle of 1 and 2
 
Yes, "washed out" is the right description of what the second version looks like; I, too, prefer the darkness and richness of the colours and contrasts in 1. It cannot be generalised that "everyone hates dark compositions". It really much depends on what the photo looks like as a whole and what it transports. And lush, dark greens are better transported through the first version.

A pity that this home's not yours, eh? ;) If it were, I'd think about planning a visit... ;)
 
Thank you Amocholes

Thank you Jeatley

Thank you Lafoto; sorry for my generalization; also sorry that i can't invite you to this beautiful home; but of course i can invite you to not so beautiful home of mine :D

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom