Low flying military jets

Amazing shots especially for being on the ground!!! And welcome to the forum :)

These are stunning, for me T1,GR4,F15,GR9 are my pick of the very very fine bunch. They are the sort of images that you see on the walls as acrylic panels at BAE,RR and associated engineering shops.

We holiday in Wales regularly. Just up the valley from Machynlleth is a place called Corris...basically between Dolgellau and Mac...the jets fly down there really low, and the valley sides are high. I love the place, but have never taken the camera up there...

It's a regular haunt for photographers, though. Quite a nice hotel on the junction with the Tal-y-llyn road, too.

Amazing pictures. Thanks for sharing your lens info.

I love how you see all the blur around the jet it really adds to the flying effect. Again amazing shots thanks for sharing.

Awesome shots you've got there. I love the few of the Tornado and especially the one of the F15. Gotta love the vapor.

That is way cool you are on the hillside but still shooting down at them.

I wonder how heavy the cropping is. I just know I will wind up getting me another 70-300 VR.

Very cool shots, the F-15 shot looks like it's shot from above while it breaks the sound barrier.

Thanks every one, nice to see that people like them :)

Upgraded my kit now so hopefully will be producing better images :)

love them pics m8 there not from raf valley are they ?

seen some these before on another forum and loved them.
Seeing them here......I still love them.

You did an amazing job

Most reactions

Back