What's new

Lowepro Flipside 300

TheBiles

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 13, 2010
Messages
869
Reaction score
69
Location
MCB Quantico
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone use this bag? I was just a little curious about the capacity since it lists "1-3 additional lenses" after the camera and f/2.8 telephoto. Would this comfortably fit a 60D with 70-200 f/2.8, 17-40, 24-105, and a 580EX II? Would this be really crammed? Thanks for any input! I'm looking for a non-bulky bag for to carry three lenses, my flash, and ths camera.


--
Sent from my Droid Bionic.
 
Anyone use this bag? I was just a little curious about the capacity since it lists "1-3 additional lenses" after the camera and f/2.8 telephoto. Would this comfortably fit a 60D with 70-200 f/2.8, 17-40, 24-105, and a 580EX II? Would this be really crammed? Thanks for any input! I'm looking for a non-bulky bag for to carry three lenses, my flash, and ths camera.
--
Sent from my Droid Bionic.

I have this backpack. It will hold my gripped D7000 with a Nikkor 70-200 2.8, Nikkor 24-70 2.8, and a Nikkor 10-24 DX, Hoods and a large flash (it is tight though, with these lenses). I do love the design... drop the straps, spin the pack to the front with the waistbelt, and open it up and grab gear. It really does support itself nicely as advertised. I wish it had larger external pockets... but can't have everything I guess. Side pocket on right is small... but will hold 8-12 AAs and extra memory cards and some lens cleaning stuff. It will also hold a decent water bottle in the stretch pocket on the left side. I also carry some 4x4 bounce cards in the internal pocket on the "lid".

Very comfortable pack also.. have worn it for 8 to 10 hours at a time fully loaded with no issues.
 
It's a bit tight to get the Holy Trinity in, but it works. I have to teather the hoods.


1189879992_zoLm6-XL.jpg




But it not too much bother with the small primes.


793980540_Dzc6Z-XL.jpg
 
that is a good idea with the hoods.. I usually just reverse them and keep them on the lens... but it does waste space!
 
Thanks for all of the great replies, guys! The photos are really a help!


--
Sent from my Droid Bionic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom