Ventura Photographer
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2010
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Ventura, California
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
S&F Technical Vest and S&F Deluxe Technical Belt - Street price for this set is $140 + Shipping.
You can have this set for $120 Shipped to the Lower 48 States
Lowepro S&F: Lowepro | S&F™ Series: Modular Carrying System
I talked about these here: Photojournalist and Event Photography Gear | The Photographer's Papers
This one was tried on... S/M vest is too small for me by just a bit (In My opinion) Lowepro said it was the one for me by my measurements... I'm 6' and 200 pounds it would have worked for me but it was snug. Belt fit me fine 36" waist and left room to grow.
I got a pair of L/XL vests and another pair of S/M belts and just didn't get around to returning the S/M and the extra belt.
You can have this set for $120 Shipped to the Lower 48 States
Lowepro S&F: Lowepro | S&F™ Series: Modular Carrying System
I talked about these here: Photojournalist and Event Photography Gear | The Photographer's Papers
This one was tried on... S/M vest is too small for me by just a bit (In My opinion) Lowepro said it was the one for me by my measurements... I'm 6' and 200 pounds it would have worked for me but it was snug. Belt fit me fine 36" waist and left room to grow.
I got a pair of L/XL vests and another pair of S/M belts and just didn't get around to returning the S/M and the extra belt.
Last edited: