What's new

Lucky

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
​
p889681549-4.jpg
 
horse shoes? this is pretty neat, im going to sit on it and probably come back later and look again. I think I like it.
 
not liking the edit of the flower but in the same time I can't come up with any suggestions or figure out what would be better... so...
 
not liking the edit of the flower but in the same time I can't come up with any suggestions or figure out what would be better... so...

You mean the Fucus vesiculosus?!

I like it. Simple. Nice flow. Clean lines. Well captured!

Jake
 
You mean the Fucus vesiculosus?!
I'm impressed Jake. I take my words back ;)


Well... I do have a degree in that stuff, so it's not really that impressive. :1219:

And, it's tough to tell, but it almost looks more like Fucus vesiculosus var. spiralis. Depends on where this was found, as that particular variant is usually found in low flow areas like marshes and such.
 
Well... I do have a degree in that stuff, so it's not really that impressive. :1219:
oh you have a degree also...

impressed even more ;)
 
Nicely done. Part of me feels that it would have been better without the horseshoe prints, but most of me isn't sure and figures it is fine as is.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom