What's new

Lunar Recon

robertwsimpson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
2,471
Reaction score
30
Location
West Palm Beach, Fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit


On the Earth's moon lives a race of floating tissue boxes. Few know about this secret, because scientists believe the Earth's natural tissue reserves will soon be depleted. The Kleenexians may indeed be our only hope for the future. On a recent journey to the moon, I was able to make contact with several Kleenexians, including Nop Kleeku, a young boy. Kleenexians don't particularly have different sexes, but do divide themselves in a similar way to Earthlings (i.e. women in the kitchen, men on the couch). Unfortunately, Kleenexians lack digits, so I was unable to be in this photo.
 
You went to the moon without your tripod and wireless shutter release.....and you call yourself a photographer...

You should be ashamed!:thumbdown:
 
:biggrin:

This is sooooooo funny ... erm ... insightful. I had never imagined there'd be the Kleenexinians on the moon. But now I KNOW at last. Thank you for the information!
And I feel you did well enough even without the tripod and the remote shutter release... though it WOULD have been nice to see a "big friendship between Robert and Nop Kleeku"-photo!!!
 
Thanks Robert


It is about time we finally have confirmation of aliens.
This photo is nothing any snot nose kid can now deny!!!





I love the creativity!!!:thumbup:, see what marriage can do for some.
 
Ummmm..... Wellll..... Ummm.... Yaaa.... I?.... Like?.... It?....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom