Lunar Recon

robertwsimpson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

On the Earth's moon lives a race of floating tissue boxes. Few know about this secret, because scientists believe the Earth's natural tissue reserves will soon be depleted. The Kleenexians may indeed be our only hope for the future. On a recent journey to the moon, I was able to make contact with several Kleenexians, including Nop Kleeku, a young boy. Kleenexians don't particularly have different sexes, but do divide themselves in a similar way to Earthlings (i.e. women in the kitchen, men on the couch). Unfortunately, Kleenexians lack digits, so I was unable to be in this photo.

You went to the moon without your tripod and wireless shutter release.....and you call yourself a photographer...

You should be ashamed!:thumbdown:

:biggrin:

This is sooooooo funny ... erm ... insightful. I had never imagined there'd be the Kleenexinians on the moon. But now I KNOW at last. Thank you for the information!
And I feel you did well enough even without the tripod and the remote shutter release... though it WOULD have been nice to see a "big friendship between Robert and Nop Kleeku"-photo!!!

Thanks Robert

It is about time we finally have confirmation of aliens.
This photo is nothing any snot nose kid can now deny!!!

I love the creativity!!!:thumbup:, see what marriage can do for some.

Most reactions

Back