muuris

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_DSC1270pienikilli.jpg

_DSC1267pienikillimv.jpg

_DSC1231pienikissakillimv.jpg

awww thats one cute little tiger you've got there :D what was it trying to catch? you? ^^

^ Yeah, my fingers. His nails was quite sharp. :mrgreen:

haha I've been scratched by my moms cat so many times I can still find a scar here and there on my arm I think :mrgreen: How old is he? He looks quite young and from what I know young cats and kittens can be quite dangerous to play with but its fun though :)

here is a pic of my moms cat who just caught a mouse and was playing around with it before I took it away from her and threw it in the garbage because its kinda gross having a dead mouse inside the house :confused:

cat7.jpg

the first two look phenomenal!!! and the third one is too cute!

^^ Nice catch! :D

The cat is about 7 months old, he is my friends cat, Killi.

My previous cats brought some dinner to our house too, sometimes even big squirrel, yäk. :irked:

^^ Nice catch! :D

The cat is about 7 months old, he is my friends cat, Killi.

My previous cats brought some dinner to our house too, sometimes even big squirrel, yäk. :irked:

ah 7months lol well the first year is a cats golden age i guess ^^ you should have seen my mom's cat when she was at that age lol all hyper and very unpredictable :lmao:
hmm are you kidding?? a squirrel?? omg! it must be one big cat to be able to catch an adult squirrel. sounds scary though course I would hate to get scratched by that cat :confused:

Few more, different car, his name is Renttu
_DSC2479pienirenttu43.jpg

_DSC2364pienirenttu.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back