haha I've been scratched by my moms cat so many times I can still find a scar here and there on my arm I think :mrgreen: How old is he? He looks quite young and from what I know young cats and kittens can be quite dangerous to play with but its fun though
here is a pic of my moms cat who just caught a mouse and was playing around with it before I took it away from her and threw it in the garbage because its kinda gross having a dead mouse inside the house
ah 7months lol well the first year is a cats golden age i guess ^^ you should have seen my mom's cat when she was at that age lol all hyper and very unpredictable :lmao:
hmm are you kidding?? a squirrel?? omg! it must be one big cat to be able to catch an adult squirrel. sounds scary though course I would hate to get scratched by that cat