What's new

Luxor @ night from my balcony

TWoods450

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 10, 2008
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
Martinez, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I came to vegas for CES without my tripod, so I hit up a walmart to buy a cheap tripod 20 bucks later I remember why I love my Manfrotto 190 sooooo much. well it did its job and here is one of the pics I took, what do ya guys think.

TWoods450
luxornight.jpg

TWoods450
 
2 Red X's and one pic with waaaaay too much dead space....
 
2 Red X's and one pic with waaaaay too much dead space....

yeah lots of apparent dead space at the top, I was going for the capture of the light from the luxor.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom