What's new

Lynda's House Under Starry Night

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p987803937-4.jpg


Thanks for looking.
 
Beautiful shot... I think it would do well as B&W... what do you think?
 
I think the color version would look better than B&W... This photo is about the nice sky as much as it is about the old house IMO. Not to say B&W wouldn't also look good though. It looks a tiny bit soft though... I guess a 25 sec SS makes it pretty tough to get it really sharp though. Nice shot.
 
Beautiful shot... I think it would do well as B&W... what do you think?
I thought about a B&W conversion too, but for some reason didn't go ahead. I might still do it, as I'm not fully satisfied with this version but am not ready to give up on the image either.

I think the color version would look better than B&W... This photo is about the nice sky as much as it is about the old house IMO. Not to say B&W wouldn't also look good though. It looks a tiny bit soft though... I guess a 25 sec SS makes it pretty tough to get it really sharp though. Nice shot.
It is indeed a bit soft. I might have missed the focus, even though there was plenty of moonlight to work with. Another reason for the softness is that I shot this with an ultra-wide angle lens and had to correct the distortion in post – the wilder the distortion, the softer the image tends to end up being.

Thank you, guys!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom