Macro Texture

Huminaboz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was working with texture exercises so when I went out with my camera I had texture on the brain. I really liked alot of it, but they didn't look as hot on the computer screen. But I still got alot of nice ones. These happen to be some of the favorites.

I rather enjoy the blur effect of the background. I think of it more as a shapes than objects:
footstoolthingytochair.jpg

This was taken shortly before I was run over. I dunno if I like the lights in the background or not:
IMG_5323.jpg

I turned this one red because it felt like red was needed. It's hard to tell that this is the bottom of a shoe:
shoetexture.jpg

Ahh... there's the shoe. I like the black to white contrastness:
shoelacetexture.jpg

TEXTUREEEE!!!

Its Depth of Field...it means the distance between the nearest and farthest points in an image that appear in acceptably sharp focus. So if you have a large DOF you have reasonably many points in the pic that are in sharp focus and some points where focus is not sharp.

You can play around with DOF and create different atmospheres for pics.

Ooh, nice pics! There really is some good texture there! I think you just inspired me to whip out my Macro tonight!

core_17 said:
Ooh, nice pics! There really is some good texture there! I think you just inspired me to whip out my Macro tonight!

Awesome!

Most reactions

Back