What's new

Macros - Grapes

EYEAM4ANARCHY

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas, NV.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
l_0af1ce13eaed20d3544f2051edcc9df4.jpg

1.






l_a3b0431270250e70d9359507c151699b.jpg

2.





l_d0e0bbf5872956c350adad8f5f2790f0.jpg

3.





l_7e621dca7f7da57d67c442c193930d36.jpg

4.

Any comments and/or critiques are very much welcome, thanx.
 
Just my little take on things.

1. Best of the set imo, I like the light reflecting off the skin of the grapes.

2. I personally don't really like this picture. It's cool how only one grape is in focus but, theres not really a lot happening and it looks a little blurry.

3. Same as 2.

4. Not bad, the out of focus grapes in the front are a little distracting but overall it works out.

I think these would have been a whole lot better if you took macros of an item that's surface is a little more interesting. Grapes are just kind of smooth. I hope I didn't come off mean, but I figured it would be more helpful than saying "Good stuff, lol"
 
Just my little take on things.

1. Best of the set imo, I like the light reflecting off the skin of the grapes.

2. I personally don't really like this picture. It's cool how only one grape is in focus but, theres not really a lot happening and it looks a little blurry.

3. Same as 2.

4. Not bad, the out of focus grapes in the front are a little distracting but overall it works out.

I think these would have been a whole lot better if you took macros of an item that's surface is a little more interesting. Grapes are just kind of smooth. I hope I didn't come off mean, but I figured it would be more helpful than saying "Good stuff, lol"

You were only a little mean. ;) I appreciate the tips and feedback. Basically, I take pics of whatever strikes me as interesting, so it might not fit everyone's taste. If nothing else, then it is good practice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom