What's new

Made Her Cry, What You Think?

charliearchibald

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What you think of a photo I done at a wedding reception earlier this month?

It has the bride in tears.

wedding_35_0231.jpg
 
I hope english isn't your first language...
but personally I don't like it. Looks like you used picasa to just to colour in the center and not on the edges...
Would have been better in selective colouring...if not black and white.

Sorry, but I guess as long as she likes it that's good.
 
I like the coloring technique you used. But it being the Brides day I to want to see her face.
 
Well at least she likes it!! But i'd like to see her face too!!!!
 
sure she wasn't looking at the bill for the wedding???
 
Argh. Dang disco balls. Those stupid things have ruined more shots; they are attention stealers.

I love the colors. Was the bride really wearing red, or did you add that?

Marian
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom