What's new

Made In China Pasrt 1

boogaguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
594
Reaction score
2
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
MADEINCHINAPT1.jpg
 
Ha! This is something that will make people think, and that makes it a very good photo.

Well done.
 
Thank you... I hope it does.
 
Dammit, I had that very idea but had not yet had the chance to shoot it yet.
 
:)
sorry
 
Nice... the processing, though... I wonder if it might be better with a lighter touch? It almost seems to be trying to say "ISNT THIS HORRIBLE?!?!?!?" in a non-subtle way.
 
im not sure the message to be conveyed is meant to be one of happiness though...i sorta feel this PP is the feeling he's going for, no?
 
im not sure the message to be conveyed is meant to be one of happiness though...i sorta feel this PP is the feeling he's going for, no?

Sure, I assumed so... it just seemed to lack subtlety. Personal opinion, of course.
 
awsome you dont see thought inspiring photos to often on here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom