darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Feb 25, 2006 #1
W wclement7 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 7, 2005 Messages 160 Reaction score 4 Location rapid city south dakota Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 25, 2006 #2 lol, i am loving the idea nice foto!
seven TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 550 Reaction score 16 Location Calgary Feb 25, 2006 #3 haha, cool shot.
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 25, 2006 #4 I like everything about this shot Darin, except that darn poster in the bg.
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Feb 25, 2006 #5 I really like this shot too! Beautiful photo!
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Feb 25, 2006 #6 Awesome shot!
df3photo TPF Noob! Joined Dec 31, 2004 Messages 629 Reaction score 3 Location Erie Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 25, 2006 #7 I like it, is there a story behind it? I agree about the poster in the back ground. but like rest.
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Feb 26, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks for the comments everyone df3photo said: I like it, is there a story behind it? Click to expand... Not really, she just found this on a cardboard and cut it out.
Thanks for the comments everyone df3photo said: I like it, is there a story behind it? Click to expand... Not really, she just found this on a cardboard and cut it out.
B bobaab TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2005 Messages 196 Reaction score 0 Location Park Ridge, IL/West Lafayette, IN Feb 26, 2006 #9 is she really Korean? She doesn't look like it... but cool photo nonetheless