Make a wish~~

Shan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
lazhu.jpg

anybody have any idea to rename the pic??? Thanks~~~~

wishing is for birthday cakes. in church, candles are lit; and you also KNOW you will receive what you ask for because you have surrendered your life to God/Jesus; there's no wishing.

just my opinion.

I am still a little confused~~~In the church of our city,this is only a corner of the church~~and clergy said people could buy a candle for $2 to make a wish in front of the crucifix~~~ that is why i name the pic~~

BTW:I have not join the Christianity yet~~I do not have any malice for it.

Shan said:
I am still a little confused~~~In the church of our city,this is only a corner of the church~~and clergy said people could buy a candle for $2 to make a wish in front of the crucifix~~~ that is why i name the pic~~

are those particular for people who is not Christian??

Shan said:

there ya go....you just blew my opinion right out of the water, but im sticking with it. :mrgreen: i guess as long as you know there is a GOD, cerimonial acts are a mute point.

be that as it may, you posted an awesome shot and thats what we're here to focus on. sometimes i get carried away, especially of late. again, GREAT CAPTURE!!!

JonMikal said:
there ya go....you just blew my opinion right out of the water, but im sticking with it. :mrgreen: i guess as long as you know there is a GOD, cerimonial acts are a mute point.

be that as it may, you posted an awesome shot and thats what we're here to focus on. sometimes i get carried away, especially of late. again, GREAT CAPTURE!!!

yep,I do believe God exists~~though I have not join the Christianity yet~

Most reactions

New Topics

Back