MommyOf4Boys
TPF Noob!
Can you see it?
It is probably totally obvious to some that this is not what it appears to be. I will give it away....This is actually a 2 foot tall windmill that I photographed in my living room against my plain white walls. The clouds and blue sky are completly fake and created in Photoshop...hehehe. (I think the main flaw is that the bottom blades do not blend correctly - i did not notice it until I posted the photo, but I am too lazy to take it back into PS to correct it hahaha)
It is probably totally obvious to some that this is not what it appears to be. I will give it away....This is actually a 2 foot tall windmill that I photographed in my living room against my plain white walls. The clouds and blue sky are completly fake and created in Photoshop...hehehe. (I think the main flaw is that the bottom blades do not blend correctly - i did not notice it until I posted the photo, but I am too lazy to take it back into PS to correct it hahaha)